|Why 21 over 3?
We liked it, there is power in numbers
1. 21 divided by 3 = 7 most every ones favorite number
2. 21/ divided by 3 = 7 one of our favorite time signatures
3. If you add 2 and 1 in the number 21 it = 3 as well as 3. Three is the most solid architectural bass number known for its’ stability. Such as a tripod.
4. 21 is the 7th number in the Fibonacci sequence. 3 is the third number in the Fibonacci sequence.
Fibonacci sequence = 1 1+1=2 2+1=3 3+2=5 5+3=8 8+5=13 13+8=21 21+13=34 34+21=55 55+34=89 89+55=144
so the numbers are 1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144 and so forth
These numbers are found within the building blocks of our universe.
Such as plants. All plants produce one of these numbers of leaves.
When these numbers are graphed, they will create a Fibonacci spiral which is mans closest estimate of a Golden mean spiral. Another common element found in nature. seashells, pine cones ect.
If you divide a Fibonacci number by the previous number in the sequence (144/89)it will equal 1.618 the phi ratio. Another building block in the universe. The Phi ratio can be found when the distance of one bone in the human or any animal is compared to the adjacent bone. Bones in an animals tail is a prime example. Also a human thigh to a shin.
5. There is power in numbers.
6. Numbers don’t lie
7. Music is numbers in motion.